AbsTracked Solutions Ltd
AbsTracked Solutions Ltd was founded in 2007 by Peter Abbott to provide management and safety support to a range of industrial clients. The majority of the company's clients are based within the railway industry. Peter has previously been employed as:
- Her Majesty's Principal Inspector of Railways with HM Railway Inspectorate;
- SQE Director with a major railway based safety and engineering consultancy business;
- Electrical Design Manager for Scotland with Railtrack MPD;
- Business Management System designer with the Nuclear Safety Division of HSE;
- Electrification Engineer with Tyne and Wear Metro;
- Safety Manager, British Railways; and
- Overhead Line Equipment Designer, British Railways (Electrification).
This experience has enabled Peter to create and direct a company that can deliver professional safety management services to both Private and Public Sector clients.
AbsTracked Solutions is a provider of customer focussed and cost-effective management consultancy. The company’s portfolio of services includes risk management, Safety Management System development, accident Investigation, training, and audit. AbsTracked Solutions specialises in Safety, Environmental and Business Risk Management.
AbsTracked Solutions ensures that its services add value by deploying resources that deliver a sound balance of skills, knowledge and experience. This is only achievable through client engagement – the bedrock of AbsTracked Solution’s philosophy.
AbsTracked Solutions aims to build upon existing business success to deliver progressive and innovative services that deliver real value to clients’ businesses.